In your bag number 61, Rizal Razak
Well well, we have been busy lately and there have been a few different posts going up, but I cannot let you lot down, so I have another lovely bag for you. This time we have a bag coming from Malaysia, from Rizal Razak. Over to you Rizal:
Rizal Razak here, working and living around Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
As I was getting ready for my trip this boxing day morning……… might as well I get a photo for your “In Your Bag”. It is not the equipment travel bag, which I use a think tank , but more of the daily walkabout bag. I just love to shoot things around me when ever I am walking here and there….. and to me the best place is the market, specifically a wet market.
The bag, bottom left obviously, is a Courierware made in Vermont, the size is an X-Small. I do feel sometimes it is a tad big for my stuff, but I loved it for my walkabout. It has been with me in Hong Kong, Dhaka, Singapore and around Malaysia.
Let’s start from the top left, and we sahll move clockwise…….
1. My Ipod 160GB….. I can listen to music for 57 days without any repeating. Only if I have that much time non-stop to hear to them.
2. CV R4A…… got this because of the 21mm Frame Line, period. 21mm has always been my favourite. I don’t know why, I just love to hit my subjects head on.
3. 21mm lenses……. CV21mm 4.0 Color Skopar and ZM 21mm 2.8, I think two should be enough for the trip.
4. Fujifilm case….. got this from somebody in Japan . It is filled with Neopan1600, Rollei RPX 400 and Ilford HP5+. I’ll be bringing a few of this lovely boxes….. not sure if I’ll be using all of them, but I don’t want to be sorry, high and dry with no more film to shoot.
5. Sharpies and Pens….. for me to doodle with, what else. I forgot to include my moleskine notebook in the photo btw.
6. mini pouch…. with a few extra batteries, a lenspen and a lens cleaner cloth.
7. walkabout map……. a good hint where I am heading, and a nice piece to doodle on……
8. Leica 21mm viewfinder……. like I wrote above, I just love 21mm.
9. Leica M6…… a very trustworthy partner when I go for my walks, hopefully better half don’t read this.
10. 35mm lenses….. my other Frame Line that I use, CV Nokton 1.4 MC and Leica Summarit will join me for this trip.
I guess, I have written enough. The only digital stuff in this bag might be my Canon G9 which I used to shoot this “family portrait”.
Websites?…… sorry to say, I am a lazy bump to maintain a site, I usually upload some of my work in Rangefinderimages, you can check them under “rizraz”, and sometimes to my FB to share with some of my friends.
……… sorry for the crappy photo, I take lousy pictures.
Thanks for sharing the bag Rizal, shame you didn’t add some contact details. If you have them let me know and I shall add them later. Brilliant bag though.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.